Calming CBD rituals to connect with yourself
To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness
The reason we struggle to communicate with others is because we haven’t learned to communicate with ourselves. Understanding, validating and connecting to our own thoughts and feelings will allow us to process them and communicate in a deeper and more effective way.
When you're stressed and anxious, you feel disconnected from the moment, yourself and your relationships. CBD can help you take a moment to find your space, disconnect from the chaos and connect to yourself.
Adding a CBD ritual to your day can enhance self-love and connection by:
- Allowing you to feel calm, grounded, and present in your experiences
- Creating new moments of down-time, freeing yourself from distracting thoughts - overall contributing to a more positive mood.
CBD is not a quick fix cure, it's full benefits are experienced when used consistently over time. Just like CBD, self-care is best when incorporated into your daily routine. When you discover something that nourishes your soul and brings you joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life. Notice what activities fill you with joy and love and incorporate these into your daily life, this will have a positive ripple effect into all areas of your life.
Combine CBD with these self-care practices to enhance the quality of your alone time:
- Sleep Drops - treat yourself to the gift that keeps on giving with our best-selling Sleep Drops, because nothing says I love you like a good night's rest.
- Pillow Mist - sink into slumber and enjoy sweet dreams surrounded by the soothing scent of our CBD Pillow Mist.
- Balance Roll On - relax and unwind with our soothing Balance Roll-On. Contains a curated blend of essential oils, including lavender, cajeput and chamomile, to calm the mind and encourage deep rest
- Power Drops - Empower yourself to feel calm and centred with daily CBD drops any time you need to take a moment to reset.